The Wiser Group continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation. As always, the safety of Wiser’s employees, customers and partners is a top priority. In line with Government advice, the following is the Wiser Group’s current approach to COVID-19:
What the Wiser Group is doing
- Wiser continues to review Government and NHS advice, and also practices generally in businesses.
- The consultancy team, Head Office and sites currently continue to work as normal.
- Self-isolation is in place as necessary and has been communicated to staff.
- With best-practice being to reduce contact we are encouraging and ensuring facilities are in place for remote meetings within the teams, with customers and with suppliers.
- All team members are now set up for home working and our systems are in place to enable so with immediate effect.
- Flexibility is in place so that if any of our team has particular health concerns, or have concerns about close relatives, then working from home is possible with immediate effect.
- Communication within the Team and with customers will continue using video conferencing and telephone.
- Team members will continue to work to project deadlines.
- Key processes and procedures are being reviewed, updated and training delivered to relevant staff to ensure coverage and continuity.
- Site visits in the open air are not considered currently to be high risk though we are discouraging contact during those visits.
- Monitoring of staff who have had leave or sickness to ensure that they have not visited Category 1 or Category 2 areas in the past 14 days.
- Questioning visitors to Head Office and sites to ensure they have no symptoms or visited Category 1 or Category 2 areas in the past 14 days
- Improving and testing our communication methods to ensure that we continue to manage projects, communicate and co-ordinate successfully as a team if working remotely.
If your organisation is affected by Covid-19 or you have concerns about any of Wiser’s team that you have been in contact with, then please contact the Group Administration Officer on 01480 464 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity.