Obtaining environmental permits, consents and exemptions
Wiser Environment can help you achieve the relevant environmental permits, consents and exemptions where you don’t have the time or knowledge in-house. We remove the burden of dealing with the regulatory bodies and see your application through to its conclusion.
Environmental permit applications for wide range of industries
We have worked with a range of organisations providing a solid framework and business plan for improved waste resource management; including utilities companies, waste management companies, financial institutions, food processing companies and local authorities supporting applications for environmental permits and exemptions. This includes foul and surface water discharges consents, approved authorised treatment facilities, end of waste classification and many other activities and processes
Environmental permitting and consent services
Our environmental permitting and consent services include:
- Identifying the most appropriate permits, consents and exemptions to achieve your business needs
- Preparing applications forms and creating supporting documents to complete your application
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies on your behalf before, during and post application
- Advising you and supporting ongoing compliance with the requirements of permits and exemptions
- Advising on site design for various waste projects to ensure efficiencies and improved compliance
- Developing written management systems sufficient to demonstrate compliance with environmental permit conditions
Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016
The new Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016 came into force on 1st January 2017 providing a consolidated system of environmental permitting in England and Wales. Find out more about the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016.