Wiser Environment provides a full range of geotechnical and geo-environmental land assessment services including investigation, remediation and redevelopment of potentially contaminated sites across the UK.
We provide expert advice and practical implementation support on land quality to local authorities, property developers, contractors and householders. Projects range from confirmation of contamination status for buyers and assessment of residential properties to investigation and remediation of large scale industrial developments.
We involve the local authority and Environment Agency early on in your project and liaise with them on your behalf. We negotiate and agree with them the scope of your project in advance and ensure they are kept informed and are in agreement throughout. This enables us to take a practical and phased approach to your land assessment and ensure that your project is delivered cost effectively and on time.
Our geotechnical and geo-environmental land quality services include:
- Phase I desk studies
- Phase II ground investigations and reports
- Risk assessments for protection of human health, controlled waters and ecological receptors
- Remediation option appraisal, design and implementation
- Validation of remedial works undertaken
- Due diligence
- Ecological surveys, assessments and schemes
- General advice and technical support