Our core principles
- We employ a team of highly skilled, knowledgeable and capable environmental consultants with broad expertise across a wide range of disciplines.
- We continually provide high quality advice and documentation that exceed the standards required by legislation, guidance and our clients’ expectations.
- We work closely with our clients, developing a clear understanding of their business and processes, enabling us to provide sound, commercially astute advice.
- We provide a happy, enjoyable and productive workplace that encourages creativity, exchange of knowledge, and openness.
- We understand that we can’t be masters of all so where we look for support from other like-minded individuals and organisations to enhance the services we provide.
Wiser Environment was established in 1999 by Managing Director Russell Hirst who wanted to use his experience in environmental regulation, waste and recycling to provide knowledgeable and good value advice to small and medium sized companies.
Quality of service, environmental impact and the welfare of our employees are important to us and are at the heart of our business. We hold ISO certifications 9001 and 14001 as well as OHSAS 18001 to demonstrate this and these are regularly audited by UKAS accredited organisations.
We are part of the Wiser Group which provides specialist recycling services as well as environmental consultancy services. We are an independently owned and fast growing group that invests heavily in our people and plant to deliver high quality, practical and cost effective services to all our clients.
If you are looking to recycle your waste, find out about our sister company, Wiser Recycling!