Our consultants and associates have over 25 years’ experience providing advice and support on health and safety in the workplace with particular expertise in the waste and extractives industries. As members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), together we hold qualifications and accreditations in occupational health and safety, managing safety, construction health and safety and hazardous substances and agents.
Helping you achieve health and safety compliance
Our specialist advisers can help you achieve health and safety compliance by providing a wide range of tools and support to assist you in:
- Developing effective policies and procedures
- Auditing operations and other activities to assess compliance
- Advising on practical improvements to achieve compliance
- Conducting and recording regular risk assessments and inspections
- Analysis of monitoring data and reporting on performance
- Training employees on safety issues
- Keeping accident, incident and near miss records
- Carrying out and recording accident investigations
- Keeping up to date with health and safety legislation and industry standards
- Liaising with managers and making recommendations on safety standards
- Working with trade bodies and Health and Safety Executive (HSE) inspectors
Certified auditors for OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
We are certified internal and lead auditors for OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management systems. We can help your business gain and maintain accreditation and provide support to assess the health and safety performance of suppliers or occupiers on multi use sites. Find out more about our QHSE management system services.
In addition to management system development and implementation, we provide ad hoc support to clients to achieve and maintain accreditation to trade certification schemes (ConstructionLine, CHAS, Safe Contractor, Safemark). We can provide support and advice to help your business meet health and safety requirements for your chosen certification scheme.
Workplace exposure monitoring
Our expertise and experience in workplace occupational exposure monitoring services can help you protect your employees in their work environment and stay compliant with your legal requirements.
Using the latest equipment, our qualified team monitors dust, noise and bio-aerosols, helping to ensure you remain within the acceptable limits and minimise the risk to your employees and your business. Where limits are breached, we can provide advice and practical assistance to help you put measures in place to reduce levels.
Find out more about our workplace exposure monitoring services.
Find out more
Using our years of experience, we tailor our services to meet your company’s needs and help make the process as smooth as possible. We will listen to you, work alongside you, and provide you with what you need to follow health and safety law, protecting your employees and your business.
If we can be of assistance to your business, give us a call on 01480 462 232 or contact us by email.