MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
Management Systems Consultant
|Location:||St Ives, Cambridgeshire|
|Start date:||Immediate start|
|Contact name:||Amanda Livermore|
Wiser Environment is known for expert knowledge, sound advice and strong relationships that help our clients grow and prosper with compliant and responsible operations. We employ and develop a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable consultants. Plus, we actively provide an enjoyable and productive place to work where we encourage you to tackle challenges with creativity and openness.
To support us in growing our business, we are now recruiting a Management Systems Consultant. This is a great full-time opportunity to work within a company that is successful in its field. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate behaviours that align closely with our vision and core values. It is no coincidence that team members who consistently demonstrate these, are able to develop their skills and knowledge quickly, provide excellent service to our clients and are great to have around. If you feel that you have consistently demonstrated our core values in your previous roles, a passion for the environment, transferable skills and knowledge then please contact us. We would love to talk to you.
Above all – if you want to work in a friendly and inclusive environment that enables you to achieve a positive work-life balance, then Wiser Environment is the place for you. Learn more about our vision and core values and how they form our guiding principles in how we want to operate our business and what we care about.
Your new role
In your role as a Management Systems Consultant, you will be central to the development and implementation of effective ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001 and ISO50001 management systems for a diverse range of clients across Europe. Your keen interest in legislation will help your clients maintain their legal compliance and achieve certification. Furthermore, you will be using your knowledge of environmental matters to strategise and negotiate with regulators and businesses to reach environmental objectives. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
- Degree level qualification in an appropriate subject.
- 3 years minimum experience in the implementation of integrated management systems compliant with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards.
- 3 years minimum experience in conducting internal audits in accordance with ISO19011.
- 3 years experience of working within an industrial environment.
- Lead Auditor Status ISO14001 or 9001 by IRCA Certified organisation.
- MSc in environmental management or equivalent.
- Experience with implementation of management systems compliant with ISO50001.
- Salary is competitive and will depend upon the knowledge, skills and experience which you can bring to Wiser Environment.
- Starting annual holiday entitment of 28 days that increases with service to 36 days.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
- NEST contributory pension scheme membership.
- Employee Support Scheme membership. This package includes support with lifestyle and mental health issues, 24/7 GP access, financial, legal advice, counselling and physiotherapy.