|Job Type:||Temporary 6 months + option for permanent position|
|Location:||St Ives, Cambridgeshire|
|Start date:||Immediate start|
|Contact name:||Lucy Barnes|
The Wiser Group is known for expert knowledge, sound advice and strong relationships that help our clients grow and prosper with compliant and responsible recycling. We employ a team with a wide range of skills and experience in a variety of operational and office-based roles. Plus, we actively provide an enjoyable and productive place to work where we encourage you to tackle challenges with creativity and openness.
To support us in growing our business, we are now recruiting an Administrator to join our team. This is a great full-time opportunity to work within a company that is successful in its field. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate behaviours that align closely with our vision and core values. It is no coincidence that team members who consistently demonstrate these, are able to develop their skills and knowledge quickly, provide excellent service to our clients and are great to have around. If you feel that you have consistently demonstrated our core values in your previous roles, a passion for the environment, transferable skills and knowledge then please contact us. We would love to talk to you.
Above all – if you want to work in a friendly and inclusive environment that enables you to achieve a positive work-life balance, then Wiser is the place for you. Learn more about our vision and core values and how they form our guiding principles in how we want to operate our business and what we care about.
Your new role
In your role as Administrator, you will be central to supporting our Business and Transport systems. As a part of our Business Support Team, you will be using your strong communication skills to share and report information between different areas of the business – clients, colleagues and management. Furthermore, your keen eye for detail will help your team keep records up to date records and produce monthly reports for clients. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
The Ideal Administrator
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive
- Maths and English to GCSE grade C or equivalent, OR 1 years’ work experience in a similar working environment.
- Confidence in computer and database user with the ability to learn new software easily
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication verbally and in writing
- Telephone competence
- Salary is competitive and will depend upon the knowledge, skills and experience which you can bring to Wiser Environment.
- Starting annual holiday entitment of 28 days that increases with service to 36 days.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
- NEST contributory pension scheme membership.
- Employee Support Scheme membership. This package includes support with lifestyle and mental health issues, 24/7 GP access, financial, legal advice, counselling and physiotherapy.