MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & SAFETY CONSULTANT
Wiser Environment is known for expert knowledge, sound advice and strong relationships that help our clients grow and prosper with compliant and responsible operations. We employ and develop a team of highly-skilled and knowledgeable consultants. Plus, we actively provide an enjoyable and productive place to work where we encourage you to tackle challenges with creativity and openness.
To support us in growing our business, we are now recruiting a Management Systems and Safety Consultant. This is a great full-time opportunity to work within a company that is successful in its field. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
Above all – if you want to work in a friendly and inclusive environment that enables you to achieve a positive work-life balance, then Wiser Environment is the place for you.
- Provision of practical advice to clients within an efficient management system
- Management Systems development and implementation
- Health, Safety and Environmental advice and recommendation
- Compliance and legal auditing
- Recommending practicable and achievable improvements
The ideal Permitting and Planning Consultant:
- Degree level qualification in an appropriate subject.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
- 3 years minimum experience in the implementation of integrated management systems compliant with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards.
- 3 years minimum experience in conducting internal audits in accordance with ISO19011.
- 3 years experience of working within an industrial environment.
- Lead Auditor Status ISO14001 or 9001 by IRCA Certified organisation.
- MSc in environmental management or equivalent
- Experience with implementation of management systems compliant with ISO50001.
- 28 days holidays per year including statutory holidays. Employees receive an extra day’s holiday after the completion of five and eight years.
- Membership of the NEST contributory pension scheme.
To apply, please contact Lucy – email@example.com – with your cover letter and answers to the following questions:
- What attracted you to the advertisement?
- How do the skills, experience and knowledge on your CV match the competency requirements of the job description?
- What have you been most proud of in your life?
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?