Support our team as an HSEQ Consultant
Wiser Environment is known for expert knowledge, sound advice and strong relationships that help our clients grow and prosper with compliant and responsible operations. We employ and develop a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable consultants. Plus, we actively provide an enjoyable and productive place to work where we encourage you to tackle challenges with creativity and openness.
To support us in growing our business, we are now recruiting an HSEQ Consultant. This is an excellent full-time opportunity to work within a company that is successful in its field. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
|Location:||St Ives, Cambridgeshire|
|Start date:||Immediate start|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Contact name:||Lucy Barnes|
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate behaviours that align closely with our vision and core values. It is no coincidence that team members who consistently demonstrate these, are able to develop their skills and knowledge quickly, provide excellent service to our clients and are great to have around. If you feel that you have consistently demonstrated our core values in your previous roles, a passion for the environment, transferable skills and knowledge then please contact us. We would love to talk to you.
Above all – if you want to work in a friendly and inclusive environment that enables you to achieve a positive work-life balance, then Wiser Environment is the place for you. Learn more about our vision and core values and how they form our guiding principles in how we want to operate our business and what we care about.
Delivers information to others using the appropriate communication method. Actively listens and checks to ensure their communication and others understanding is consistent.
Ability to deliver excellent quality standards independently and as part of a team. Shows a clear understanding of team working and how individual actions impact the Business.
Planning & Implementation
Need to demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter. Need to plan ahead and prioritise daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
Demonstrates customer satisfaction in their own behaviour acting as a role model for others by championing the importance of offering excellent service to all clients.
Shows confidence in self and the ability to take on new challenges and ask for support when needed
Strives to enhance their own abilities to learn new things and develop themselves both with company support and individual learning. Demonstrate the ability to be “self-motivated”.
Shows a clear understanding of business, industry and marketplace.
Shows an ability to learn relevant legislation and to interpret how this relates to projects and clients.
Your new role
In your role as an HSEQ Consultant – you will be central to the provision of hands-on health, safety, environment and quality advice and guidance across multiple client bases and service streams. Your keen interest in legislation will help your clients maintain their legal compliance and achieve certification. Furthermore, you will be using your knowledge of HSEQ matters to implement and maintain Management Systems for clients in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO50001. Please download our job description for further details of the role and requirements.
As an HSEQ Consultant, you will be using your sound knowledge of legislation, guidance and developments within the health and safety, environment and quality sectors.
- Degree or recognised higher qualification in Health and Safety.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Integrated Management System implementation to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Full clean driving licence
- Exceptional document writing skills and computer literacy.
- Further environmental, auditing or training qualifications are also highly desirable.
- Practical experience in blue-collar/high-risk operational roles and/or industries.
- ISO 50001 Management System experience.
- Waste management experience.
- Previous work within a consultancy environment.
- Salary is competitive and will depend upon the knowledge, skills and experience which you can bring to Wiser Environment.
- Starting annual holiday entitlement of 28 days that increases with service to 36 days.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
- NEST contributory pension scheme membership.
- Employee Support Scheme membership. This package includes support with lifestyle and mental health issues, 24/7 GP access, financial, legal advice, counselling and physiotherapy.