Wiser Environment provides advice to landowners, developers, planning authorities, solicitors and conveyancers at all stages of waste development projects to help ensure a smooth and efficient planning process and a positive outcome. Our environmental consultants have successfully gained planning consents for advance thermal treatment facilities, landfill sites, waste transfer stations, materials recycling facilities, composting sites, anaerobic digestion plants, construction and demolition waste recovery facilities, tyre recycling and approved authorised treatment facilities.
Our planning services include:
- Providing advice on planning policies and site selection
- Preparing planning applications
- Carrying out environmental impact assessments
- Supporting planning appeals
- Management and coordination of supporting works such as land quality services, noise surveys, flood risk assessments and transport assessments
- General advice and technical support
Environmental Impact Assessment
Wiser Environment has managed environmental impact assessments (EIAs) for a wide range of companies across the UK including waste management companies and renewable energy facilities. We help our clients ensure that all environmental impacts of proposed projects are considered and mitigated against, prior to the submission of planning applications.
Our EIA services cover initial scoping and feasibility through to writing environmental statements and include survey, monitoring, modelling, and evaluation of:
- Landscape and visual impact
- Land quality, including ground conditions and contaminated land
- Water quality
- Flood risk
- Air quality
Call us on 01480 462 232 to find out more about our planning related services.